5/20/10

MISSING YOU



MISSING YOU

Written by J. Roel Lungay & Romeo C. Mascariñas

Performed by Jennifer Ann Talisic

When you disappear
Never to come back
Quite some pourin’ tears
Did you ever think of that?

You made some enemies
They hate you oh so bad
What you gonna do,
Really hurt me bad?

REFRAIN:
Missing you, missing you, missing you
Really do, really do, really do
Please come home, please come home, do come home
I really need your love, oh yeah!

(Interlude)

Mind is getting tired,
Eyes are getting dry,
Heart is always sad,
Wishing you come back!

Oh, please don’t make it hard
Open up your heart
Hear to what I say
I’m waiting every day!

(Refrain)

BRIDGE:
I’m really reaching out to hold you, baby, yeah
It’s just a matter of time you’ll be mine
I’m begging you, I’m begging you
Promise me, please
Don’t ever let go!

(Refrain)

Copyright © 2009 Roro MusiC
Administered in the U.S.A. by Fro’s Music
International Copyright Secured. All Rights Reserved


















-

No comments:

Post a Comment